Monday, March 29, 2010

The Beginning

Everything must begin somewhere, so this is where I start. I am Caroline Rodeyn, an avatar from Second Life. My dream is to be a writer.

Today, I would like to be sending query letters to publishers, but my printer that has NEVER given me any trouble is now smudging the pages. Apparently, I have underrated my printer’s intelligence. It knows how important these documents are so it is smudging every page just a little.

Ah well, life must go on. Either I manage to clean the printer or I go out and pay someone to print for me.

Today, I write for myself. That is the way all writing begins, locked up in a room alone. But eventually, if you’re lucky, someone else will share in your writing. Tomorrow perhaps I will have followers to write for too. I write Young Adult fiction.

Are you are writer? Even if you are not published, do you consider yourself a writer? What do you write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment